Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Memories of Wisconsin

Well, it's been nearly a month. I am recovered for the most part from my big day in Madison. Though, I have to admit, I keep having pangs of longing. I really miss the excitement, goal and schedule of Ironman. That said, I also LOVE my new found 'down time'. I do NOT miss the fear of failing, or wondering if I am capable of doing this thing called Ironman. So, as always, there are two sides to every coin.

I recently received the video of my finish....thought some of you might enjoy seeing it (again). Thanks again for everything. It's been an amazing trip! Until next season....

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my God! That made me cry! I am so proud of you!!!

msfaller said...

Hello IRONMAN Jennifer Jabson. Just a note to let you know how very proud I am of your accomplishments. Including your dedication/training for the Ironman, the completion of the Ironman, your work, your schooling, everything you have become. Your Dad is VERY PROUD of you.

Dad

Kristin said...

oh my gosh! I got goosebumps watching that and hearing "YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!" wow, i'm continually amazed at your accomplishment and tell everyone i know. great work. maybe you can be my coach if i ever decide to do an ironman!!!